Monday, December 28, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new!

Wow, what a year! Had a new baby. Left our church...and with that, lost a few friends. But God is good! And He is the Restorer! He has brought us into a fellowship with amazing family! And, with that, brought us into a closer fellowship with Him!!! I have NEVER been this excited about what God is doing! To FINALLY feel like I am really an active part of His Kingdom is AMAZING!!!
2010 is going to be BIG year for the Lord! And I am so honored that I get to be a part of it!!! He has given me a great hunger for His word and for reaching the lost! He is consuming our time like never before! We have finally stepped into the beginnings of His plan for us! So, AWESOME!!!
I can't really share much right now. Things are still up in the air. And we've already faced alot of opposition. From our old church, of all people! But we will continue to stand strong in the Lord! We have put on our armor and have armed ourselves with His Word! We are preparing ourselves for battle! Onward to advance His Kingdom!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great post, Marietta- and good luck with whatever it is!

xoxo
Amy