Monday, February 1, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...The first day of February...

Outside my window...chilly, with a good amount of leftover snow on the ground.


I am thinking...
that trying to convince an 8 year old boy that reading and writing can actually be fun is hurting my brain...


I am thankful for... Friends that I can depend on for anything and who care enough to tell me the truth!


I am wearing... Grey corduroys and a black sweater.


I am remembering... how goofy I was as a teenager!


I am going... to be entering my 30th year of like at the end of this month! Yikes!


I am currently reading... in the book of Nehemiah.

I am hoping... that I get some time to get some things done at home.


On my mind... there are so many different things bouncing around my head, I wouldn't know where to start...


Noticing that... this is going to be a year of spiritual and mental growth...


Pondering these words... Happy is as Happy does!


From the kitchen... somebody wrote "Wash Me" on it...I think it was the hubby... :)


Around the house... lots of learning happening....and a little goofing off too...


One of my favorite things... a jabbering, smiling baby! :)


From my picture journal...


I would love to be back there right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be there too!!

Good to see you! :)