Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm still kickin'...barely...

You know that thing called morning sickness..I don't have it too bad. I have what you call afternoon and all night sickness. I have yet to lose my supper...if you know what I mean. I'm just horribly nauseous and exhausted! It's all for a good end though. At least I'm not sick for nothing! And it should be gone by Christmas, thank the Good Lord! I can't wait for my second trimester! No ickies and I'll get to feel my sweet baby move!! That's my favorite part!
Today I get a free day! Hubby's mom is taking the kids for the whole afternoon!!! I'm going to relax and watch tv! Without having to get up every 3 minutes to break up a fight! Wow! I'm so excited! The kids have been handfuls the past couple of weeks. I imagine it has something to do with the change in the weather. Hopefully we'll have our fireplace going this weekend. I guess it's supposed to get really cold here on Saturday. I'm so looking forward to it! A cracking fire, hot chocolate and Christmas music while we set up our Christmas tree!!! I get the Holiday Tingles just thinking about it!!! Anyway, I gotta go. TTFN!

No comments: