Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

What am I thankful for today? Where do I start?
*I'm thankful that I'm still having pregnancy symptoms (as icky as they are) even after having a bit of a scare. And I'm thankful that the scare is over.
* I'm thankful for my other two babies. As crazy as they drive me, I couldn't live without them!
* I'm thankful for my amazing, sweetheart of a hubby. He's just so huggable!!! (and kissable too!)
* I'm thankful that gas prices are going down.
* I'm thankful that the holiday season is upon us! It really is the most wonderful time of the year!!!
*I'm thankful that this year is almost over. It's been a doozy!
*I'm thankful that God has kept me on my feet through this doozy of a year. On my own I would've fallen flat on my face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list, girlie!!

Elaine said...

I just recently found your blog....and I loved your Thanksgiving list.