Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Correction, A Decision and A Vacation

First of I want to apologize if I offended anyone. My dear Hunky Hubby just informed me that the term "Spaz" can be a derogatory name for someone with a certain illness. So, in light of that, I will be changing what I refer to my son as on this blog. He will now be known as 3-Ring Circus, or 3RC.

We've decided not to move. We're going to stay in this house and fix it up. It was my decision. Well, Hunky Hubby thought of it too, but was afraid to bring it up considering how I've always felt about this house. I've never liked it. It was always too small and needed alot of work. Well, it still needs alot of work. But, through some major decluttering projects we've been doing, I've come to see that it's not too small. We just have too much stuff. So, we've decided to stay. And we're going to fix it up nice and pretty. It's a cottage style home so I'm very excited about the outcome! I'm very suprised at how good I feel about this decision. It must be of God!

In July, we are going on vacation! A real vacation! Not just a day trip. We're going to stop in Springfield the first day and go to the zoo. It'll be the kids first time there. They're going to love it! Then off to Branson for 4 days and 3 nights of relaxation and quality family fun! No cooking. No cleaning. Just me, my Hunky Hubby and my dear, sweet babies! I was hoping it could be next month, but Hunky Hubby is going to be very busy at work. So, July it is! I can't wait!!!

No comments: