Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday....again.....


How do the weekends go by so fast? And they're even a day longer now that Hunky Hubby gets Fridays off. Our weekend was good though, even if it did go by too fast. Friday was family day. We had fun hanging out and shopping. We had Taco Bell for lunch. MMMM! Found season 5 of the Waltons at Walmart for $20! Luckily it was the one we were ready for, so buy it we did!!! That show is so much fun. It really makes me want to live a much simpler life with lots more kids. Of course, I'm still trying convince Hunky Hubby to try for ONE more. I've almost broke him. hehe....Actually I think it is the babies at church that are breaking him. Now that DQ is getting bigger, we miss having a baby in the house.
Speaking of houses, we went to look at another one on Saturday. It is very nice and we were interested in possibly making an offer. But, like the last time, it looks like someone may have beat us to the punch. I really want to find that perfect house! OUR HOUSE! I know God has one for us! I guess I need to open my spiritual eyes and ears more so He can let us know where it is!
Anyway, on today's agenda we have a lot of cleaning and a little schooling. I've officially made it summer vacation here, but since Spaz was a little behind in Math when I pulled him out of public school, I'm going to be catching him up over the summer. I imagine and hour or two a week should do it. I got some old workbooks at a homeschool fair I went to on Saturday. He's excited about getting into them. I'm so glad he likes school! And come the beginning of the school year, our church is starting a homeschool coop! So far there are 7 families going to be involved in it. 18 kids in all! Alot, of which, are near Spaz's age. So he's going to have a blast! Basically, we're going to all get together on Friday's for a field trip of some sort. Plus we already go to church with them 4 or 5 times a week. They're all good Christian families that I trust. Not some kids I don't know that will have a bad influence on my babies. How's that for socialization?!
Well, I guess I better get to work. I have a lot to do.
God bless!

No comments: