Monday, May 19, 2008

Introductions!

I am Cherrymomma! Outside of the virtual realm, I am known as Marietta. I'm 27 years old and finding that this is a learning period of my life. I'm a Christian. I love my God with all I am. It's a struggle. Before I found Jesus, I was pretty selfish. And I still find myself struggling with my old nature quite often. But, as the song says, God's still workin' on me! And boy has he been working this year! I have two beautiful children and an awesome hubby! (see below) This blog will be a record of my day to day thoughts, feelings and activities as I strive to be the best me I can be in Jesus!

This is Pat. But on this blog, I shall refer to him as Hunky Hubby. For that is how I see him! Not only is he big, strong and handsome, but he is also oh, so talented! He's a songwriter/guitar player. He masters any kind of art or craft he attempts. He loves Jesus and our family! He's such a terrific daddy! He makes me laugh and accepts me, quirks and all. And, oh my goodness, is he cuddly! We've been married for 7 years and I love him more and more everyday!!!

This is Noah, aka Spaz. He is my 6 year old son. He is incredibly smart and talented. But he has more energy than a 3 ring circus! Hence the name, Spaz. He's a great big brother. Very loving and great at sharing. Although, like big brothers, he tends to be bossy and he gets a thrill from picking on his little sister until she screams bloody murder. He's very logical and meticulous. Things have to be just so so. He has to know what the schedule for the week is before the week even starts. To be honest, I really don't know where he gets it as mommy and daddy are not organized at all! But he is also very loving and creative. He really is a sensitive soul.


This is Anya, aka Drama Queen or DQ. She is a She is 2 year old, 3 ft tall, tornado of curiosity. She is always into something, exploring the world around her. She's not afraid of anything. (except thunder) When I gave birth to her, she didn't even wait for her shoulders to come out to start hollering at her new world. She is very talkative and has a advanced vocabulary. She is extremely imaginative. And she is very moody. (just like a woman hehe) If she's having a bad day, watch out. The Drama Queen in her comes out in full force. But she is also very helpful and caring.

My family is my world. God has blessed me far above what I deserve and I praise Him for His greatness and generosity every chance I get!

No comments: