Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Back From Gulf Shores!!!

We had so much fun! I didn't really want to leave! It was so beautiful down there! And my brother's wedding was beautiful too!! And his new wife is just a doll!!! I am so glad he found her! They are so good for eachother!!! Okay, now that I've thoroughly overdone the exclamation points, I'm going to post some pics. I don't have time today to tell more about our trip. I will soon though.

Here's the beach by my brother's house. It was less than two blocks away and you could see it from his deck!


I love this pic of my babies! They had a blast!!!


These little guys were all over the place! And they moved so fast. I was glad this one held still long enough to get his picture taken!



Kayla (my brother's new wife) and her brother took Noah and Baylee (Kayla's brother's daughter) out on the lagoon in a canoe. Noah was pretty nervous but he still had fun!


This is my new sweet baby niece, Wren! I just couldn't get enough of her!!!


This is my crazy, hippy brother, Dave. He always has to make some stupid sign when he gets his pic taken with me. It's become sort of a family tradition. I miss him! It was so awesome to get to spend so much time with him! Thankfully, they're moving about 13 hours closer soon! YAY!!!


Here comes the bride! And Anya and Noah got to be in the wedding too! Anya was a flower girl and Noah was the ring bearer.

Here's Dave, Kayla, Wren and my momma. I have no clue what they were looking at!
Here's the happy couple! They really are perfect for eachother!!!

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

The beach looks so inviting...I could almost smell the sea air...and what a pretty location for a wedding.

Please too that you are expecting, Marietta.

Blessings.

Marietta said...

Yes! It was amazing!
Thank you!