Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

Yes, I am back and I am doing so good! Thanks to any of you that said a prayer for me! I've gone through a few rough days but it's all good now! And what better day to come back on than THANKFUL THURSDAY!!! So, let's get right into it, shall we?

*I am thankful fo God's amazing mercy!!! I had time to think, this week, about what my life would be like without it. And by the end of my life, if I didn't end up in jail or a mental institution, I'd be a crazy old lady living alone with all her cats. I'd be in the creepy house at the end of the block that the kids ran past saying, "Stay away from the Crazy Cat Lady's house! She'll put a hex on you!" And they'd probably be right. So, thank you, Lord for pulling me out of the pit yet again!!!

*I am thankful for having a home where we can have people over finally. We're having our first friends from church over tonight. I'm so excited! We're having lasagne (not homemade), garlic bread and salad. And for dessert, strawberry cheesecake extraordinaire. THAT, I will be making from scratch! I love to be hospitable! I just could never do it in our old house.

* I am thankful, that in one week from right now, I will be able to have my morning coffee on the beach!!! We are leaving for Alabama on Wednesday. I have never been to the beach in my life! Just never had the opportunity. But I've always been dying to go!

*I am thankful that my baby brother has found someone to balance him out. To keep his feet on the ground, so to speak. He's an artist, and he's awesome, but he's got the artist mentality so he needs an anchor. And he's getting ready to marry her a week from this Saturday! That's why we're going to Alabama!

*I am thankful for the fact that, even though things seem uncertain right now, God has this country in His hands. Whatever happens, we will be alright!

*I am thankful for ADD. Of course, I don't see it as a disorder. I see it as a personality type. The negative aspects of it are just aggravated by our environment and what we put in our bodies. As well, as the fact that most people in society aren't ADDers, so we don't seem "normal". When we are just fine! I love my ADD! I embrace it! But I think I might need to cut back on the caffiene and sugar...I guess I should probably do that anyway.

* I am thankful for a hubby that loves me even though I am "crazy". I guess scatterbrained redheads are hard to come by and he just wants something unique. I dunno!

Well, I know I could come up with hundreds more but I don't have the time right now. I have company to get ready for!!! TTFN!!!

1 comment:

BeLoVed AiMeE said...

all great things to be thankful for :)
xoxox