Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday!



I apologize for my absence yesterday. It was a long day. So today is quite appropriate, in that I need to take a good hard look at my blessings. So without further ado, here is what I am thankful for this week!

*I am thankful for the wonder that is God's mercy! Where would we all be without it?

*I am thankful for two amazing children that actually get along (most of the time) and love eachother very much!



*I am thankful, not only that my children get along so well, but that they are close enough that they can goof off together!
*I am thankful for itty bitty rock stars in my house!
* I am thankful for fall and that it is finally cooling off enough to feel like it!

*I am thankful for a wonderful hubby who loves me and isn't afraid to show it!

*I am thankful for my new home! Who woulda thought I'd get my dream home so early on in life?

No comments: