Monday, August 17, 2009

Bummed...


Well, I have to send my son back to school this year. :( At least for a while. Hubby says so. He wants to see how it goes and if I can start making more of my time around here.

I need to get a schedule in place and actually go by it. I'm very scatterbrained, so if I don't have something telling me what to do, I won't get anything done. I need to spend less time online, too. It sucks my time up like it's nothing. I will still be starting Anya on pre-k stuff. And hopefully I can still go to our homeschool group on Fridays. I'm going to show my hubby that I can do it and then I'm going to take Noah out of that government indoctrination center and teach him at home as God intended!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. If anything, this can be a challenge for ya, right??

I love your new blog look-- is it a template?

Marietta said...

Yep, and I do believe I'm up for the challenge. I plan to be completely ready by December. So that when he gets out of school for Christmas vacation, he's out permanently

Thanks! I am so ready for fall, I thought it was appropriate. Yeah, it's a template from http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/ She has tons of great, free templates!