Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gonna be a good day, Tater!

Just me and my girls today. I miss my guys though. But I feel pretty relaxed right now. Which hasn't happened in a while. Anya's working on some school work. Maegan is napping. I got my coffee and my windows open. It feels like fall outside! Already got my dishes done and my laundry going. I feel pretty good today!
I took Noah to school this morning. He had his backpack full of school supplies, his lunchbox and a bag full of he kleenexes and what not that they wanted us to buy. And he had only been to his class once before. But even with all that, he insisted he didn't need help and just wanted me to drop him off. My little Mr. Independant! He's getting so big, so fast! I sure am going to miss him! But I will definitely enjoy my days with just us girls. I will also enjoy the lack of fighting that almost accompanies Noah and Anya's playtime. Although, last night, they played very well together.
I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: