Friday, August 14, 2009

So much going on!!!

First off, here is Noah and Anya with their new baby sister Maegan. She was born on July 3rd at 8:24pm. She was 8lbs 14oz and 21 3/4 in. at birth. As of her 5 week appt. (she's 6 weeks now) she was 12lbs 11oz and 23 in. She eats all the time. She a good baby. The only thing that makes her mad is not getting fed as soon as she's ready for it. We just love her to pieces!
Well, the restaurant our bead shop was in closed. So we are closed for the moment too. But we are going to try to put the shop in the back of our house. As long as we don't have any problems with zoning, it's going to be awesome. We can be open more than just the weekends and it will allow for more family time since we won't have to leave the house to run it.
And I am thinking about homeschooling Noah again. I didn't want to put him in school in the first place. He wants to be homeschooled too. And I truly believe it's what God wants. So it should be an easy decision. Hubby says he'll support it as long as I'll do it this time. I slacked off too much last year. Partly because I was sick with the pregnancy and partly because I was lazy and bored. The curriculum didn't hold Noah's interest or mine.This time I'm looking into a more relaxed/eclectic homeschooling with some unit studies incorperated in.
God's really been doing some stuff in me. I had alot of yuck to dig out...still do, but He's getting the job done. It'd be done alot faster if I was more cooperative. I have a hard time letting go sometimes. But I'm getting there. He's been doing alot in my hubby too. I will post more about all that later. That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that you stopped by my blog!!!! I was thinking about you the other day, in fact. Glad to "see" ya!
Congrats on your little one. She is precious! I remember when you told me!! :)
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

well I'm so glad that you're back and posting! Your kids are adorable. That's too bad about the bead store. I wanted to contact you in the summer b/c I took my kids to a store like yours and they made their own bead necklaces and they LOVED it!!! I hope it works out in your home. It sounds like an ideal situation!

anyhow, I'm glad you're back!
Julie