Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY August 16, 2009...

Outside my window... Trees swaying in the breeze...a lonely swingset, left vacant because of the heat

I am thinking... About how much God has blessed me and how I long to become the woman He wants me to be.

I am thankful for... A God that loves me for who I am but isn't content to leave me this way. Who is continually challenging me and changing me for His will and His purpose.

From the learning rooms... getting ready to start my daughter on pre-K stuff and possibly my son on 1st/2nd grade stuff. He also wants to learn to play the guitar.

From the kitchen... needs attention....

I am wearing... Black slacks and a hot pink blouse

I am creating... just ideas for new photomanipulations I can do.

I am going... back to church in about 2 hours.. :)

I am reading... Anything I can find on homeschooling and am really wanting to start reading Scarlet Feather again if I can find it.
I am hoping... That God does something fantastic tonight!!

I am hearing... hubby playing with the 2 older kids and the gentle sucking noise from the baby and her pacifier.

Around the house... needs a major tidying....having a 6 week old, I can't get much done...

One of my favorite things... just spending time with my hubby

A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning this house and hopefully working on lesson plans

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


My baby girl goofing around at the park!

If you want to take part in the daybook, visit the Simple Woman's blog

No comments: