Monday, September 21, 2009

Good Morning World!

I hope everyone is having a great day! I'm just dropping a quick line before I get to work on this house. Alot's been going on around here lately. Just trying to get things ready for the Rock and Gem show this weekend. Trying to get stuff ready to re-open our shop. And, of course, working on the house. Flylady's not going too bad. Although, I am having trouble keeping my lace up shoes on. Once it starts getting cooler, I will be able to do it. They just make me too hot right now. But it's coming, slowly but surely!
My son, the baby and I are fighting with allergies right now. That's my least favorite part of the seasons changing. Once fall gets into full gear and it gets cool enough to kill off some stuff, we'll be all better. Then we can thoroughly enjoy this beautiful time of year!
The biggest thing that has been going on has been happening inside of me...spiritually. God is working on me, and for once, I'm not trying to get in His way. He's teaching me so much! About myself and about Him. But that's a whole other blog post. I haven't even been able to talk to my hubby about it yet. He knows something is happening. but I'm not so good with the talking when it comes to something this important. The thoughts are scrambled inside my head. The only way I can get stuff like that straitened out is to write it down. So, soon, I'm going to do just that. My hubby gets to read it first of course. :) Then I will probably post about it.
Well, that's all I have time for right now. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to hear that God is working on you! I can't wait to hear more about it.
Julie