Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lots To Do!

I have so much to do today!!! I've about got Maegan ready to lie down for her nap. Then I can get to work. I've got dishes to wash, laundry to put away, and a living room to sweep...But besides that, we have the Rock-A-Thon to get ready for! Tons of beads to break out and organize, signs to make, table covers to find.
Every year it is so much fun! We get to get our stuff out there and meet some very interestiing people. Not to mention, we get to make a little extra money...That's never a bad thing!
We'll have Maegan with us, but the bigger two will be with grandparents. So, hubby and I get some quality time together. And, it's so much fun to look at all the rocks and jewelry other people bring...We always wind up spending a good chunk of our profits on stuff we find at the show. It's nice though, the vendors like to make deals and trades with other vendors. And having done this for 7 years now, we've made some good friends there!
I bought batteries for my camera, so I plan on taking some good pics. I will try to post about it on Monday.....I may post before if the venue has wi-fi......I love my laptop!!!
Anyway, really need to get to work. Take care all!!!

No comments: