Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook for the First Day of Fall!

FOR TODAY September 22, 2009...


Outside my window... cloudy, breezy and cool...59 degrees! Autumn is definitely making her presence known!


I am thinking... these allergy pills make me sleepy


I am thankful for... a good church, where the Word of God is preached strait and unapologetically and God's power is evident.


From the learning rooms... we're working on behavior this week..


From the kitchen.... dishes waiting to be washed..no dinner waiting to be prepared. Hubby's parents are taking us to Chuck E. Cheese's for Anya's birthday.


I am wearing... blue shirt and jeans


I am creating.... comfort for my baby girl


I am going... to Chuch E. Cheese tonight! I'm not too old to enjoy that kind of stuff, am I?


I am reading... nothing right now, I've got a long reading list. I better get started.


I am hoping... that I can sneak in a nap before I have to pick Noah up from school.


I am hearing... Strawberry Shortcake... We got Anya a video for her birthday and she wants to watch it all the time.



A few plans for the rest of the week... Besides Chuck E. Cheese, we have alot of work to do getting ready for the Rock-A-Thon.


Here is picture thought I am sharing:
My awesome Daddy! He got that hat in Ireland! He teaches 8th grade history, coaches football and track and sings lead in the gospel group, The Victorymen. I love him sooo much!!!

1 comment:

Linda C said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook!;)

Have a great week!

Linda C