Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY September 2, 2009...

Outside my window... It's raining. It's pouring. It's awesome! I love a good thunderstorm when there's no strong winds! There's some fierce but gorgeous lightening every now and then. The clouds are thick and the forecast is calling for this through the weekend. Just God giving the earth a good drink.

I am thinking... about how much I love fall and about how much I have to do before she gets here.

I am thankful for... a home that I love, the best family a girl could ask for and a God who's love, mercy and power have no limits! (not in that order)

From the learning rooms... need to get back to school for Anya, we've taken a break while my husband has been having his medical problem. Thankfully, the worst of that is over and it's about to be completely over.
From the kitchen... coffee's in the pot, red beans, soaked and ready to go into the crockpot for tonight's beans and rice with sausage.

I am wearing... jeans and a striped shirt

I am creating.... nothing specific at the moment, although I am getting ready to get back into scrapbooking. I haven't scrapbooked since Anya was born, and she's turning 4 this month!
I am going... to church tonight! Get to learn more about my Lord and His Word! What could be better than that?

I am reading... Sink Reflections by the Flylady....gotta get a routine going!

I am hoping... the rain will calm down by the time I have to pick Noah up from school. I hate getting the baby out in it.

I am hearing... spongebob on the tv, the baby starting to fuss, and Anya telling me that the baby is starting to fuss..hehehehe...

A few plans for the rest of the week... not much of anything outside of getting this house in order

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

my honey and his girls!



1 comment:

Amy said...

Marietta!!! I'm so happy you found me!! Yes, since we last spoke I taught myself to sew and opened a new shop! It's been fun..I've thought of you from time to time! I see you had your baby!!!! awwwww sweet! I'll have to catch up on your blog now! Thanks for stopping by. :)