Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Looking at another house....


We're going tonight after hubby gets home from work. I have high hopes for this one! We were wanting a newer one. But new homes just have no character. And the area this one is in is gorgeous! Probably the prettiest country we have around here. It's got a brand new roof and a fenced yard. It's 2000 sq ft which is huge to us considering our house now is only 1200 sq ft. I'm just hoping it's in good shape and that if it is we can get it. Anyone who feels like tossing a prayer up, please do. It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! There is something about moving in a new home to me. --organization and decluttering! :)

Keep me/us updated! :o}

Marietta said...

Yeah I know! And believe me we need it!

Leonard said...

Hey, really nice blog! I live in Sweden and also have one, www.trierer.blogg.se , (it's in English)
hope you'll visit it sometime!

Leo =)

In what state d'ya live by the way?