Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Brother's Coming!!!



They're almost here! My brother and his sweet-as-sugar fiance are visiting from Gulf Shores, AL! I haven't seen them since Christmas and that is the only time I've met her. I'm so glad my brother found her! He actually found her in highschool (or maybe junior high). But neither one of them were brave enough to tell the other of their feelings. But last August (I think it was) they talked on the phone. He went to visit her. Not long after, he came back for his things and they've lived there happily ever since! They're getting married in October. The baby is due in August.

Her name is to be Wren Taylor. I think the name Wren is beautiful. And if you knew my brother, you wouldn't think it was wierd at all. They're beach hippies, for lack of a better word. But my brother looks like a mountain man. He's sucha goober. But he's one of the most creative and artistic people I know. He's also a genius. Well I don't think it's been tested but I wouldn't be suprised. And she is just so sweet! And she makes him so happy. They are perfect for eachother!

We are having a baby shower for her on Saturday. I can't wait to spoil my little neice! I get to go down there once she is born. It will be my first time to see the beach in person. They basically live right across the street from it.

I'm just so excited I get to see them!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a new aunt!! :) Have a great time.