Wednesday, June 4, 2008

You've Been Tagged!

Candy, from Keeping the Home, tagged all her readers for this little survey. So here it is and if you read it and have your own blog, consider yourself tagged!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Okay, that would be June of 1998. Well I was luckily getting ready to start my senior year of high school. I had some mental problems and as a result I had dropped out mid-junior year. But thankfully I had enough credits that I was able to go back as a senior. Praise the Lord for pulling me out of that!

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
1)laundry
2)dishes
3)clean the bathroom (AAAAAAAHHH!!!)
4) find us crazy outfits and do our hair all wacky for VBS.
5) Go to VBS!

3. What are 3 of your favorite snacks?
1) Doritos
2)chocolate
3)popcorn with parmesan cheese all over it!

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Pay off all debts, give LOTS to the church, start a missions department at our church and go on some, buy a house for when I wasn't away, live on the rest.

5. What states have you lived in?
Missouri and Kansas

No comments: