Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our Realtor Says It's a GO!!!



WE'RE GETTING A NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

Our realtor says now that we have a contract on it, the only thing that will keep us from getting it will be if they find something major wrong with it in the inspection and the sellers won't fix it. I don't see that happening. It's been redone fairly recently.

Let me tell you about this gorgeous house! (I've been told that, in other areas of the country it would go for AT LEAST $100,000 more than what we're getting it for!)

It is 2000 sq ft. 3 bedroom, 2 bath. HUGE master with huge walk-in closet! The beautiful fridge you see there in the pic comes with it as does that piano in the entry! The entry and living room have original wood floor (very good condition) The kitchen, dining area and bathroom have linoleum and the bedrooms are carpeted. Nice big fenced in back yard. Big storage shed. It is perfect for us! I know this is the house God has been keeping for us! I am more than excited about it. We hope to close on it around mid-July. I'm praising the Lord and jumping for joy!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!! That is awesome. Tell me when and I can help ya pack. :o}

Marietta said...

Hehehe! Thanks Amy! Probably around the 19th of July. See you then! LOL!

Shay said...

Yay! :)

Jacquie said...

Your new home sounds perfect for you and it so nice to read of your happiness and blessing.

Here's to a smooth move.