Friday, June 6, 2008

Tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Karla from Loving Life in Oklahoma . So here it is!

The Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about you in your blog post.
4. Tag six people in your post.
5. Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

1. I moved over 30 times before I was 20. Then I got married and we've lived in this same spot for over 7 years.

2. If I had the opportunity, I would move to Ireland in a heartbeat.

3. I want another child...or 7.....

4. My mom was adopted and when I was younger, I almost had myself convinced she was the child of Marilyn Monroe and JFK. And that a conspiracy was formed around the fact that she had his child.

5. When I was 19, my best friend and I started training to be professional wrestlers. No! Seriously! It's how I met hubby. :)

6. I once had a cat named Mouse.

I'm breaking the rules a bit as I don't know enough people online to tag. So if you read this....TAG! YOU'RE IT!!!

No comments: