Thursday, June 5, 2008

What to do?


We have a decision to make. Stay in this house or move. I've always wanted to move. Until just recently I didn't even want to think about staying in this house. It needs a good amount of work and there's not much of a yard. Well the yard would be alot better if we had the huge tree stump ground out. It's a cute cottage style house. So, fixed up it would be very cute! Also, the payment is less than we could find anywhere. So that would leave us money to fix it up as well as money to expand our business. But it would be work. If we got a new house, it wouldn't need all the work and we'd get one with a bigger yard. But we'd have a house payment at least twice as high as what we do now. We keep bouncing back and forth on what we want to do. My biggest problem with moving is that we wouldn't be able to put much money towards our business. And eventually we'd like to be able to support ourselves on just that. So Hubby could work from home. We could get there faster if we stayed here. But do we want a newer home? Sheesh! I hate that we're both so indecisive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the same way about stuff. I would LOVE a new car, and we could afford one, but I so do not want a car payment, so it's stick with the perfectly good car I drive that isn't new. LOL

By the way, I tagged you for a meme. Come by my blog and see!