Thursday, September 18, 2008

A bunch of fish and a possible buyer.....


This is a Rainbow Trout. I will be seeing TONS of these little slippery things today. Unfortunately, I can't eat any of them.....maybe with a little almond cream sauce....mmmmmmm....................... ANYWAY! Our homeschool group is going to a fish hatchery today. We will be able to see them swarming around eachother. We'll even get to feed them. The kids are very excited! After that, we're going to the park for some run-a-muck time. The kind that makes mommies very happy and wears the kiddos out for the day. Quiet afternoon and early bedtime. YAY! Yesterday afternoon, I got a call from our realtor. Wondering how close our old house was to be put on the market. Getting there. She said she has an investor who's very eager to buy a property. That lit a fire under us. Tomorrow, my mom is watching the munchkins and we are going to work our tails off at the old house all morning and early afternoon. We're going to get it DONE! Then our realtor is going to bring the guy over to look at it in the afternoon. Please pray that he wants to buy it! We need it GONE!!! Two house payments is not good for the checkbook. On a side note, Pat thinks the camera cord is at the old house. So keep your fingers crossed for me! Okay well I will see ya'll later. LUVS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! My son would love this too.

I'm all about early bedtime! :o}

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your day out, and I have my fingers crossed for you about your house, good luck with that.

http://www.housewivesdaily.co.cc/