Thursday, September 18, 2008

This is the day we clean the house!


All this week, up until now I've been too busy to do much cleaning around this house. (got some done at the old house yesterday) So that is my day today. It's starting to look TOO "lived-in" around here.

Dishes are in the dishwasher already waiting to run. The bathrooms are in need of a good scrub. The floors need swept and vacuum. And goodness, I need to take that trash out! Besides that, just a major tidying-up should do it.

It really doesn't sound like much when I type it out like that. But I'm sure I'll work up a nice sweat on this cool September day. And once I get things nice and neat, I will take those long promised pictures.

But before all that, I need to catch up online and get our school done for the day. Thankfully, right now school is only taking about two hours. Most things we're going over is just review from Kindergarten, so he's breezing through it pretty fast.

Anyway, I best be going. Take care!

,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put ya on some peppy music and it will be done in no time!

Happy Cleaning!