Thursday, September 25, 2008

Next Week

Next week I will be adding new blogging topics for each day in addition to my regular blog. They will be as follows:


Monday's Martyrs: Every Monday I will bring you the names, and possibly faces, of people around the world that are under severe persecution for their belief in Christ. I will ask that you all be in prayer with me for these specific people and all who endure terrible trials for living for our Saviour.


Tuesday's Tidbits: Every Tuesday I will give you little ideas to add a touch of beauty and/or whimsy to your home and everyday life. This will also be the day I talk about ideas for the season and upcoming holidays.


Wednesday's Winners: Every Wednesday I will bring you a story of an everyday hero. Someone who stands out and has done something special for someone else. Maybe it will be a specific solider fighting for our country. Maybe it will be a neighborhood kid who gave his coat to a stranger in need. I just want to give recognition to people who deserve it.


Thankful Thursday: Every Thursday I will tell about things I'm thankful for. I'm sure she's not the only one who does this, but I got this idea from Amy at The King's Table. We all too often take our blessings for granted. We need to take time each day to reflect and thank God for the blessings He gives.


Friday's Favorites: Every Friday I will give a list of websites and blogs I find fun, useful or unique. I look forward to scouring the web for you to bring you new and interesting sites!

As for Saturday and Sunday, I'm usually not online on the weekend as it is our family time.

I'm so excited about this! This is what I wanted this blog to be when I first started it. I just never put enough effort into it besides using it for a journal of sorts. I hope you all enjoy! TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea Marietta, I am really looking forward to reading them.

http://www.housewivesdaily.co.cc/