Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Tuesday!


Yesterday was a typical Monday. So today has to be better. Had to go to the laundry mat. FUN FUN....We can't fit our dryer into the laundry closet. It will fit in the closet itself (we've measured), but it just won't fit through the doorway. You can tell that the previous owners had to bust out part of the wall to get theirs in. They drywalled back up. So I guess that's what we're going to have to do.

The kids seem to think that a laundry mat is really a race track and proceeded to run circles around the tables. Telling them to stop only stopped them temporarily. Just until they think I'm not looking.

It's not the cleanest laundery mat either. But it's the closest. I washed the clothes at home in 3 loads. Then at the laundry mat it took 4 dryers and $4.50 to dry. Last week I had close to $10 in quarters gone to it. It's getting tiring and expensive.

Then I didn't get anything else done except school and dishes. Which I guess isn't bad, but I have alot left to do. Pics will have to wait until I've had time to clean. Then last night Anya got feverish. So....good day!

But today's going to be better, even though I have cleaning and groceries. Anya is feeling much better. She says her throat still hurts a bit but she's acting fine. So I need to get school done and then Hi-ho hi-ho it's off to Walmart we go! Then cleaning. THEN I will take some pics!!! And if I have time I will post them! So TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day Marietta, I hope Anya is well again soon, bless her.

Anonymous said...

Do you find yourself hoarding quarters now? lol I remember while in college, we used laundry mats. Quarters were like gold to me.I would wrestle anyone to the ground if they were near my quarters!

Hope Anya is on her way to a speedy recovery.