Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Itchin' For Some Switchin'!

I'm planning a revamp of my blog. I'm still searching for the right template. I'm hoping that maybe I can get hubby to buy me a special one. I just feel like I'm changing so it's time for a change of my blog. I'm possibly even going to change the name.
It's still going to be mostly the same stuff you see here normally, but with extra features. Like I think I'm going to combine it with our business blog. Plus, I'm going to try to search out other sites that I like and maybe you would too. And I'm going to post about them. Plus, any advice that I come across as useful and little things that I think make life more beautiful.
I'm still in the planning stages rightg now. But hopefully, you will see the change soon!
If you know of any good blog design sites, let me know! I just hope blogger will let me change mine. It's been giving me trouble with that lately.
Anyway, talk at ya later!

No comments: