Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good Morning All!

I got a busy day today. I'm getting ready to do our school, which will be over before noon. Then we are meeting Grandma (Pat's mom) at Chic-fil-A for lunch. The kids are all excited because they have an indoor play area. Then after that, grandma is taking them for the whole afternoon! She'll be dropping them off at church at 6:00.
Of course, I'm not going to have much playtime. This is my turn to work on getting the old house ready to sell. Pat is the one that's always over there working on it. But now that I am going to be kid-free, it's my turn. I wasn't the best housekeeper when we lived there so there's still alot of cleaning to do. I hated that house. I wasn't sad at all moving. Thankfully, because I love this house so much, I've been doing pretty good at keeping it clean. I can't wait until I have the time and money to decorate!
On another note, I have exactly 4 weeks until I go down to Alabama for my baby brother's wedding! It will also be my first time ever to go to a beach. I've never seen the ocean before in real life. I can't wait!
I just can' believe my punk of a baby brother is actually getting married. And also now has a 6 week old baby girl too! Okay he's not so much of a punk as he is a hippy. I like to call him "The Beach-Dwelling Mountain Man". I really am so proud of him! Here's a pic of his happy family.

Kayla, David and Little Wren

Kayla is sick right now. The doctors weren't very clear about it. It has something to do with scar tissue from her c-section. That's all I know. So if you could keep her in your prayers that would be great.
Anyway, I better get to some schoolin'. Take care all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will love the beach, we are lucky as we practically live on the coast, and I am so used to seeing the beach now, but I can imagine what it will be like for you the first time you hear the waves crashing against the shore, the first time you smell that salty tang of sea water, and build castles in the sand, it will be amazing.

Take Care

God Bless

http://www.housewivesdaily.co.cc/

Marietta said...

Yes I am so excited about the beach. I have to find a moment by myself to just sit there and experience those things you just described.