Sunday, September 21, 2008

Part one of house pics

It's been a long weekend that went by too fast. If that makes any sense. I will write more about it tomorrow. I just wanted to get some pics posted tonight.
Anyway, I don't have pics of the bedrooms yet. Their not "ready for their close-ups" so to speak. that's why this is only part one. But here's the tour so far. Keep in mind that I have yet to do any decorating.
This is the front of my dream cottage!

Come on in! Don't be shy!
I'm skipping the entry way as it is still full of boxes. But here we are coming into the living area.
Our big marble fireplace that I can't wait to use!

The living area from the other end....
Here is happy fridge! I still hug it every now and then. No really......I do. My sweet and lovely kitchen!

This is our school/craft room. Or will be once we get more organized.
I can't wait until we sell the old house so I have money to decorate with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your home is fantastic, I love it!

http://www.housewivesdaily.co.cc/